Acne scars are the marks which are left after the acne is caused. These acne scars are more visible on the face and the major problem for the women's concern.
Mild acne scars can be treated at home naturally. There are some treatments and medications which help in reducing acne scars but not considered as a permanent solution.
There are various treatments by which acne scar can be removed completely.
The best treatment for reducing acne scar is the natural treatment which can be done at home without paying anything to the doctor.
Some of the home remedies are:-
* Water is considered to be the best natural method to treat the acne scars and heal them naturally. Water sheds the dead skin cells and makes the new skin to grow and hydrated. So, one should drink lots of water.
* One should eat the fruits and vegetables daily to reduce acne scars.
* Lemon juice is a citric acid which is a part of AHAs group which is an effective home remedy for reducing the acne scars. This removes the dead skin cells, helps in the growth of new cells and gives elasticity to the skin.
* Balanced and nutritious diet should be taken to heal the acne scars. As the body needs protein to rebuild the skin cells and heals the acne scars naturally. Eating a good diet contains the essential nutrients which fight against the infection and any type of disease. Some foods which one should take in the diet include fish, soy beverages, chicken, tofu etc which are rich in protein.
* Rosehip seed oil is also another home remedy which reduces acne scars. This oil acts as an anti-aging agent and helps in the reduction of wrinkles, regenerates the skin and reverses discoloration. It is mostly used in the cosmetic products and used for acne scarring, facial scarring, surgical scars, sun damage, premature aging, burn marks etc. This oil should be massaged twice on the acne scars daily.
* Aloe Vera Juice or Gel is helpful in the fading of the scars and in their healing. Different brands of this gel are available in the market and the effect of each one is different.
* Lavender oil can also be applied on the acne scars as this oil is very gentle and contains regenerative characteristics.
* A paste of sandalwood and rose water can be applied on the acne scars and wash it with cold water the next day.
* One of the home remedy is that ice cubes can be rubbed on the acne scars for ten to fifteen minutes.
* Make a paste of Multani Mitti powder mixed with garlic, honey and carrot juice and apply on the acne scars for just 20 minutes which makes the skin glowing and reduces the acne scars.
By Rachel D Frag
How to Trim Your Medical Wait Time in Half
Acum 8 ani